Not all product configurations available in all areas.
- 1 x V3 Universal Ring (green)
- 1 x V3 Narrow Ring (yellow)
- 1 x Forceps
- 2 x Pin-Tweezers
- 75 x Wave-Wedges
- 20 x SuperCurve 3.5
- 20 x SuperCurve 4.5
- 20 x SuperCurve 5.5
- 20 x SuperCurve 6.5
- 20 x SuperCurve 7.5
The V3 Ring has the widest indications for use of any sectional matrix ring. The only nickel-titanium ring, the V3 ensures optimal separation forces to produce perfect, tight contacts and an anatomically correct Class II composite restoration.
- Best ring for wide cavities
- Outstanding spring strength
- Optimal force for tooth separation
- NiTi for spring elasticity
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines
- V-shaped tines accommodate wedge
- Two rings – Universal (green) for large teeth and Narrow (yellow) for small teeth
- Stable in forceps
- Stable on the teeth
- Fully autoclavable
- Stackable for multiple restorations
The V3 Ring produces high-quality, anatomically accurate restorations. The nickel-titanium ring has exceptional strength for stability and exerts optimal separation force on the teeth to produce consistently tight contacts. The V-shaped tines ensure there is no competition with the wedge in the embrasure, and they grip both teeth equally, preventing the ring from collapsing into wide cavities.