The V3 Ring has the widest indications for use of any sectional matrix ring. The only nickel-titanium ring, the V3 ensures optimal separation forces to produce perfect, tight contacts and an anatomically correct Class II composite restoration.
- Best ring for wide cavities
- Outstanding spring strength
- Optimal force for tooth separation
- NiTi for spring 'memory'
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines
- V-shaped tines accommodate wedge
- Two rings - Universal (green) for large teeth and Narrow (yellow) for small teeth
- Stable in forceps
- Stable on the teeth
- Fully autoclavable
- Stackable for multiple restorations
The V3 Ring produces high-quality, anatomically accurate restorations. The nickel-titanium ring has exceptional strength for stability and exerts optimal separation force on the teeth to produce consistently tight contacts. The V-shaped tines ensure there is no competition with the wedge in the embrasure, and they grip both teeth equally, preventing the ring from collapsing into wide cavities.
"With Triodent's V3 Matrix System, we now have a simple solution for creating tight-fitting and natural-looking contacts when restoring posterior teeth with direct composite material."
- Ara Nazarian, DDS, Troy, MI
"Love it, love it. I can't believe I practiced for the last 13 years without it. Damn, I am embarrassed that my Class II fillings would look like straight walls without the contours!"
- Marvin Rodrigue, DDS, Pearland, TX
"Simply the best matrix system I've tried. I was very impressed that it got even better with the new V3 Ring. Simply a must for every dentist concerned with good contact points."
- Dr Andrew Hong Kent, England