3 x V-Rings
The V-Ring has exceptional qualities of strength and resilience to produce perfect, tight contacts. The ring’s V-shaped tines accommodate the wedge and work on narrow and wide embrasures.
- Super-elastic NiTi for strength and memory
- Great tooth separation for ideal contacts
- V-shaped tines accommodate wedge
- Works on wider cavities
- Grip keeps matrix in position
- Excellent anatomical qualities
- Fully autoclavable and durable
The original V-Ring’s slim tines exert even pressure on both teeth for ideal separation. They grip tightly into the undercuts on both teeth, giving excellent retention. In harmony with Triodent’s matrices and wedges, the V-Ring produces tight contacts and restorations with a natural, anatomical shape.