1 x small Low Wall
1 x Large Low Wall
10 x Inserts (5 of each size)
Triotray Low Wall is a lightweight, fully rigid impression tray for use where the dentist prefers a firm impression material or, for example, where large tori are present.
Features and benefits:
- Solid Stainless Steel Instruments: These mirror-polished trays will provide many years of accurate impression taking. Their smooth, durable surface makes them quick and easy to clean.
- Labs process: The entire tray is sent to the lab for manufacturing of the case. It is then returned to the practice for cleaning and re-use.
- Disposable inserts: Triotray Low Wall uses the same low-cost, single-use mesh inserts as the Triotray Pro.
- Two tray sizes : Triotray Low Wall trays come in two sizes – large (green) for cases where a wisdom tooth is present and small (blue) for smaller mouths and where there is no wisdom tooth.
- Mesh insert refills: Refills come in large and small sizes and are available in 50-packs and 100-packs.
Five-pack: Each tray size comes in a five-pack kit, with 20 inserts.
Two-pack: Both tray sizes with 5 inserts for each size.