- 30 x 360° Cervical Matrices for Composite – Small
- 30 x 360° Cervical Matrices for Composite – Medium
- 30 x 360° Cervical Matrices for Composite – Large
360° Cervical Matrix for Composite
Even the most difficult-to-reach Class V cavity, like the lingual or buccal of a lower second molar, presents no problem to the 360° Cervical Matrix. The rotatable matrix gives you easy access everywhere, and helps you achieve a great finish in less time.
Not only does the matrix rotate 360° on its handle, but there are also three tweezer positions, so all angles are covered, no matter how awkward they might be.
The 360° Cervical Matrix is clear for curing, and flexible to facilitate a well-sealed gingival margin and quality esthetics. You will produce a mirror-like finish and ideal contours, even sub-gingivally.
Features and benefits:
- Versatile system for faster Class V restorations – easy build, quicker finishing
- Reaches every tooth with ease
- Excellent seal on gingival margin
- High quality esthetics and mirror finish
- Clear matrices for easy curing
- Rotatable handle and three grip positions for easy access and application angles
- Flexible matrix conforms to tooth contour
- Prevents voids and air-inhibited layer
You don’t need to be a sculptor or a contortionist to create perfect Class Vs – just let the 360° Cervical Matrix do the hard work for you.
360° Cervical Matrices come in three sizes: small, medium and large.